Welcome back Mrs Molenda!
As many of you may be aware, we were very pleased to welcome back Mrs Molenda last week after returning from maternity leave.
Mrs Molenda has settled straight back into the hustle and bustle of school life and has enjoyed getting to know the children in the class (again)….it’s like she’s never been away!
- Friday 18th February will be the last swimming session.
- Friday 4th March, children will be taking part in some computing workshops at The Word.
- W.C Monday 6th June – We have a 3 week period where children will complete their online Multiplication Check. Children should be practicing their times tables as much as possible and playing the timed games on Times Tables RockStars.
On Thursday, the children had a fun day. Some children took part in the Basketball tournament and played extremely well and showed excellent teamwork. The photos can be seen on the sports pages on our website and social media.
The children who remained in school, enjoyed activities linked with Children’s Mental Health Week and Safer Internet Day. Lots of opportunities for discussions and they enjoyed some art and craft activities.
Photos can be seen on the Year 4 News page.
- Curriculum Overview Autumn 2021
- Curriculum Overview Spring 2022
- Curriculum Overview Summer 2022
- Y4 Parents’ meeting – Autumn 2021
- Active Learn
- My Maths
- Time Tables Rock Stars
- Prodigy Maths
- Lure of the Labrynth
- Past SATs Papers
- BBC Bitesize Maths Revision
- Real PE – At home programme which supports families to be active, play and learn together (add page)
- White Rose Maths – White Rose Maths are currently providing a daily video and work under the home learning tab on the website’s main page.
- Number fun – Maths videos, songs, activities and games.
- Jumpstart Johnny – Jump Start Jonny is helping families stay fit and healthy with his FREE workout videos! There are also mindfulness activities that help children stay calm and downloadable resources that keep children well occupied!
- Super movers – Fun curriculum linked resources to get children moving while they learn.
- Go Noodle – A range of movement and mindfulness videos and games
- duolingo – learn a new language – where in the world do you want to go today