Welcome to Year 4
Happy New Year!
Hello Year 4…Happy New Year and welcome to 2021!
As you are aware, a burst water pipe caused damage to the school on New Year’s Day so we are having to work from home for a day or two.
Tomorrow (Tuesday 5th January) I will be posting your work on Google Classroom. You will need to complete and submit your work to me (like you did so well when we needed to isolate.)
Hopefully we will be returning to school on Wednesday. Keep a look out on the school website (Newsletters) for any further updates.
- Active Learn
- My Maths
- Time Tables Rock Stars
- Prodigy Maths
- Lure of the Labrynth
- Past SATs Papers
- BBC Bitesize Maths Revision
- Real PE – At home programme which supports families to be active, play and learn together (add page)
- White Rose Maths – White Rose Maths are currently providing a daily video and work under the home learning tab on the website’s main page.
- Number fun – Maths videos, songs, activities and games.
- Jumpstart Johnny – Jump Start Jonny is helping families stay fit and healthy with his FREE workout videos! There are also mindfulness activities that help children stay calm and downloadable resources that keep children well occupied!
- Super movers – Fun curriculum linked resources to get children moving while they learn.
- Go Noodle – A range of movement and mindfulness videos and games
- duolingo – learn a new language – where in the world do you want to go today