Welcome to Year 5
Things may be a little different this year but we are excited to be back and are looking forward to the year ahead – we have lots of interesting topics to cover!
This year the children will benefit from specialist teaching and will be encouraged to become more independent learners in preparation for Year 6 and secondary school. On this page you will find important information abut our Year 5 curriculum and some links to useful websites. We will also share on this page, our news, photos from events and trips and some of the fantastic work that Year 5 have produced over the year to show off our talented pupils.
Mrs Mackley & Mrs McDonald
- Curriculum Overview Y5 Autumn 2020-21)
- Curriculum Information Y6 – Parents Meeting 2020
- Information Y6 – Parents 2020
- Active Learn
- My Maths
- Time Tables Rock Stars
- Prodigy Maths
- Lure of the Labrynth
- Past SATs Papers
- BBC Bitesize Maths Revision
- Real PE – At home programme which supports families to be active, play and learn together (add page)
- White Rose Maths – White Rose Maths are currently providing a daily video and work under the home learning tab on the website’s main page.
- Number fun – Maths videos, songs, activities and games.
- Jumpstart Johnny – Jump Start Jonny is helping families stay fit and healthy with his FREE workout videos! There are also mindfulness activities that help children stay calm and downloadable resources that keep children well occupied!
- Super movers – Fun curriculum linked resources to get children moving while they learn.
- Go Noodle – A range of movement and mindfulness videos and games
- duolingo – learn a new language – where in the world do you want to go today