Hello and welcome to our Nursery class page.
We have a very busy, challenging and exciting year ahead of us with lots of great work to do, interesting topics to learn about and activities to take part in. We are sure that over the year you will enjoy seeing what we do and the contributions that Nursery make to our school website and class page – so let’s get busy!
Miss Storey and Mrs Miller
Nursery Curriculum Overview
- Alphablocks – A Cbeebies website that has lots of phonics videos and games.
- Cbeebies– An educational website full of games, videos, craft activities and radio shows.
- Topmarks – A website full of interactive literacy and numeracy games.
- Numberblocks – Sing along and learn all about numbers with the Numberblocks!
- PhonicsPlay – In response to the ongoing situation PhonicsPlay is now free to use without parents needing to subscribe. To access the resources logon using the following details;
- Username: march20 Password: home
- The website consists of lots of phonics games that the children are used to playing in school.
- Twinkl – This website has a huge selection of cross curricular resources and is also offering a free subscription to parents.
- Teach your Monster to Read – The game takes children on a magical journey, meeting colourful characters along the way and collecting fantastic rewards. When children are engaged, they’re motivated to learn. As they progress, they rehearse a range of essential reading skills; matching letters to sounds, blending, segmenting, tricky words and reading full sentences.
- Letters and Sounds Phonics – Access to free resources to help support the Letters and Sounds programme that we use in school.
- Nrich – A website packed full of maths games and activities.
- Go Noodle – A range of movement and mindfulness videos.
- White Rose Maths – White Rose Maths are currently providing a daily video and work under the home learning tab on the website’s main page.