This page will be updated with information for parents and students. Please check back regularly, as well as your child’s class page.
Please see the following guidance: Closure of educational settings: information for parents and carers
The document above is regularly updated for parents and carers.
Where can I go to help explain COVID-19 to children and support children with SEND?
- South Tyneside’s Local Offer
- ICT in Schools – SEND Updates
- Parent’s Toolkit: SEND
- Primary Mental Health Pack
- Secondary Mental Health Pack
- Advice for Parents Pack
- CCO – A children’s guide to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus – A book for children
- Adult Mental Health Pack
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Information can also be found on the E-Safety page on our website.